[Suggestion] T1b get a compensator?+

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by IamnotAmazing, Aug 2, 2013.

1. IamnotAmazing

Shouldn't the t1b get a compensator? It is a burst weapon so it should be used at medium to long range, plus it has high velocity ammo further pointing out it is a long range weapon, why doesn't it get a compensator?
  2. Sossen

SABR-13 all the way.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kociboss

Unless they change 1st shot multiplier on T1B, don't bother.
  4. repairtool6

T1B does magic.
    Best gun in the game. Period.
    Use HVA on Trac5-burst, not the T1B
  5. asdfPanda

This. If you're going to burst do it right.
  6. hansgrosse

T1B's very good for close-mid encounters and holds its own at mid-range. It is definitely not a long-range gun.

Should it get a compensator? Maybe. I don't really think it needs one, but it couldn't hurt.
    • Up x 1
  7. MrK

^- This
    People have misconceptions about the burst variants in this game, they think they all should work as the SABR13
    Whereas SABR13 is in fact the exception.

The perk of burst variants is to retain CoF precision while on the move. Not to be super more precise than other (static) weapons. Their precision is not better. Their precision on the move is.
    • Up x 2
  8. Sossen

Which would be fine and dandy if you could get the other shots in the burst on target as well.
  9. IamnotAmazing

I know I have araxium on it, just trying for araxium on all ar's.
    same with the sabr
  10. Kociboss

It's not the same. SABR-13 1st shot multiplier is now 0.75 - That's spot on. This is the only AR (or even gun) in game where 1st bullet recoils less than the rest. Add the bloom reset after each burst and you get yourself extremly accurate weapon.

T1B still jump up by 2.5 (or w/e the exact value is) every time you burst.
  11. MrIDoK

Nah, its recoil is really low (0.27) so it's ok not to have a compensator. What it (and all other burst weapons except the SABR-13) needs is a low first recoil multiplier.
    Right now it jumps to 0.675 on the first shot and then 0.27 for 2nd and 3rd, which makes compensating for it a real pita.
    They need to reduce the fsr to 1x and add a very little delay to the burst, so that these weapons don't just become better than most alternatives. They already did it with the NC's Desperado, so it's definately possible.
  12. repairtool6

No please, it dosent 'need' a lower fsm. Thats the charm.

Whole point of the gun is its insane-great stats pluss the reward that comes with accepting and learning its behaviour.
    Its a true skill-cannon and once you get the hang of it there is no better alternative for general play.

Sabr was effectively made into a cookie-cutter boring AR just like the rest, dont give the burst-variants the same treatment.
    Let those few that enjoy this weapons keep em like they are.

Unrivaled perfomance but 'different' behaviour.
  13. IamnotAmazing

When I say the sabr needs it too, I guess my expectations are too high for the range. It is a really good medium range weapon but when it comes to the longer ranges there aren't really any ar's that can take out targets like the battle rifles, sniper rifles etc.
  14. MrK

Don't kill Burst versions just because you want to use them in a way they are not meant to.
    Burst versions are exactly like their non-burst counterpart, but exchange automatic mode for precision on the move.
    It's just a matter of knowing the recoil and keeping on the move.
    They certainly don't need a complete change of mecanic