[Suggestion] Swedish Outfit Decal

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sauna, Aug 22, 2014.

1. sauna

Any chance one will be added?
    I mean, Switzerland and not Sweden? Come on :).
  2. NinjaTurtle

There are copyright laws preventing various flags being added to the game.

I seem to remember Switzerland being one such country
  3. Zotamedu

Didn't they only add flags from countries that were in the world cup? Minus copyright problems for certain flags but as far as I know, there is no copyright at all on the Swedish flag. I looked into it and couldn't find anything about it. Only some information about aspect ratio, colours and measurements.
  4. FieldMarshall

They should add as many country flag decals as they can. Not only do they require like 10 minutes in mspaint to make, but would no doubt bring some $$s into their pockets.
    If SOE doesent want quick $$s then im Ron Jeremy.

Anyway. Whats with the copyright thing? Why is PS2 the only game that seems to have this problem?...
    Even the old Rainbow Six games had swedish flag decals, and i could have sworn i saw one as late as CoD a few years back.
  5. jiggu

Well if they added that I would have to go NC for that blue and yellow, and blast Sabaton in proximity chat of course
  6. Stigma

Yea its weird... maybe we need a lawyer of some description to chime in on this but it seems veeery strange that something as simple and universal as a flag symbol is not possible to use. There are a lot of nations missing...

-Stigma
  7. Zenanii

Just give us custom outfit decals and call it a day.
    • Up x 1