Sunday Scrims: The Dread Legion v. CASH/Outfit X COME WATCH!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OdinsPride, Oct 27, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

TONIGHT! Sunday 10/27 at 8pm pst
    You will get to see 3 of the premiere outfits on Connery server go head to head in a scrimmage in multiple formats!

First set will be similar to the original Community Clash (CC) format, while the second set will seem more like the recent CCs.

Our wonderful friend kidRiot will be casting this scrim, and providing YOU with all kinds of great insights into what it takes to make it in the game we all love, Planetside 2.

Tune in to his stream after 7, and get ready for the epicness of epicosity!

I know each outfit is really excited, and we relish the opportunity to get better and practice against some of the best guys out there!
    • Up x 2
  2. Ribero

Nifty hope I'm awake to catch it,

Also may want to put up some links to those who'll be streaming or casting it, for those who don't know where to go.
  3. SolLeks

This is gonna be fun >=)
  4. OdinsPride

Sure! i posted the actual stream on the OP, but here is the link...

twitch.tv/kidriot
  5. OdinsPride

6. OdinsPride

7. Flickory

If kidriot is streaming on twitch, will the video be up for a while for later viewing?
  8. OdinsPride

you would have to ask him!
  9. Kaal87

Twitch has previous broadcast option to view old streams, I think they'll stay up on that section for about a week before its lost to the internet. Though KR does do youtube commentary + critique, so we put on a noteworthy show I'm sure he'll have a recap video up in the future.
  10. SolLeks

Bump, Getting close to game time!
  11. SolLeks

Starting now!
  12. Dnuts175

Shout out to CASH and X for playing with us. I had a lot of fun.