[Suggestions] Not even fleet of sky whales can lift this much!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KaanTech, Apr 28, 2015.

1. KaanTech

First of all congratulations on DayBreak Games. It has been an awesome year for old SOE.

From cosmetics to immersion I have ton of suggestions in my mind that not even fleet of sky whales can lift them all.
    Before I start ****posting, let me inform you that some of my suggestions might be impossible or too complex for Devs to spend time on with games current source code, although I m studying software engineering myself, I don't know anything about Planetside 2 engine for this matter. But I wanted to share them with any fellow auraxians who wanted to hear them so here they are;

Dump fire Hornet missiles for ESF's
    I would love to fire a hornet missile and forget about it when I m running away from trillions of flank rounds coming to me. To balance this once dump fire option is selected you can only fire one missile at a time instead of 2. since hornet is available to all no concern about faction balance.

Little love to Infiltrators
    1-I wont be asking for C4s or mines to infiltrators but auto decloack when firing your weapon could be nice, drawback would be your stealth ability goes to cooldown if you fire your weapon before you decloack manually.
    2-double xp/certs for infiltrators who spot enemy (this maybe already exist, although I play as infiltrator all the time, I never tracked how much xp I get when I spot compared to other classes.
    3- binocular as class specific equipment. a tool for spotting enemies. it would have a slot as an upgrade (extra zoom, thermal, night vision). this would be un-unequipable like engineer repair tool.

Gun racks at warp gates
    When you spawn at warp gates, a little short in-game cinematic where your soldier grabs the weapon you have as your loadout. this wont be at any other terminal in the game (like sunderers or any other base terminals)

Auto drop for Galaxies.
    I know this one is being talked at other threads but I wanted to mention myself with some extra features.
    This would have be part of larger things about Galaxy like;
    1-Ability of disable galaxy weapons as the pilot(no pilot wants unnecessary attention because your platoon mate just fire a single bullet to that esf or lib)
    2-Drop all passengers
    3-Drop all gunners (punish those unskilled gunners)
    4-drop everyone(excluding yourself)

Supportive MAX units.
    1-Instead of carrying a gun let a max unit carry repair tool that can repair vehicles only (no other max units to prevent making max crash even more powerful)
    Healing tool for MAX could create problems so I won't directly mention it ( I just did :)
    2-Deployable shield, just like medic's shield restoring device but this thing have its own shield (with a proper shield value)(Give infantry more choice protect them selves against enemy armor/air.

Cloak for Valkyrie.
    This would disable Valkyrie's ability fire, become mobile spawn, giving passengers freedom to shoot their primary weapon. (defensive slot)

More Player Studio
    I really really really hate TR Engineer's backpack. (this could be model update and not Player Studio)

More taunt voices
    Why bother paying for voice actors when you can make a taunt voices competition between players. This could be great way to get more out of community members and create good interraction between devs and players. Could go a long way.

Real life models of soldiers, vehices, even bases
    I would love to put a model of Mosquito on my desk. Could generate some income for Devs.

Ability to un-equip primary or secondary weapons to carry more mags(or batteries), grenades.
    certain equipments like +1 turret for engineers, but yeah no extra c4 or AP/AT mines for this one, but as a Sniper one could choose leave his/her side arm at home but have more rounds for sniper rifle. or a Heavy assult with no rocket launcher but with more ammo.
    (A sniper rifle and a knife is all you need to take on magriders :)

A new smaller model for droppod
    I could fit an entire family inside that thing. Could start family vacation trip to Auraxis. Given Death is become obsolete with rebirth technology,
  2. Krinsee

A possible addition to the infiltrator.

4 : Non-Verbal Spotting (I've tracked down SO many stalker infils just sitting around spotting targets by process of elimination it isn't funny) And increase spotting range for others up to double what a normal unit does. (EG I think spots light up targets for friendlies within 100m of you, Infil spotting should light up targets for friendlies up to 200m away)
  3. RedArmy

Cloak for Valkyrie, No we had this in PS1, the Phantasm, it had a 12mm rotary, it was nerfed into the dirt and now just an invisible flyer.
    id also like to see - perhaps an unlockable version of turrets - where sq/pl can use an engi turret if you unlock it - that would be nice