Suggestions Construction Items

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by finali, Feb 22, 2019.

1. finali

New Construction Item: "Small Bride" to place them between two rocks/hills
    New Construction Item: "stairs or ladder" to place them on rocks/hills/trees
    New Construction Item: "Mini Warpgate" to transfer vehicle from ground to hill (small range)

Change Construction Item: "Sky Shield" make the height of the sky shield changeable

Restricted area near the own base for enemy turrets
  2. karlooo

What about remove and refund construction.
  3. finali

good idea
  4. PlanetBound

Or instead of a Spawn Tube,
  5. Zagareth

after playing the construction a lot in the last weeks, my conclusion is the same - either rework it as enhancements for the existing bases and remove all no-deploy-zones or remove it all and refund it.
    The current contruction is embarrassing and useless in most cases.
  6. karlooo

My plan to help construction would be to slightly recreate the game by removing all teleporting, like to the Sunderers and bases and make it only possible to spawn at the warpgate or a player made base, together with some other changes to balance the game.
    This will just make the game slower, in my opinion rushing would not be needed, instead strategy will be reinforced, and more communication with your teammates.
    Rushing could end in disaster and the team will have to regroup at the warpgate.