[Suggestion] Suit: Carry 2 sideweapons and 2 utilities.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Dec 9, 2017.

1. No0T

We have to little tools otherwise we could add tools to the bonus. but not grenades 8 grenades is to much.
  2. No0T

Literally every class would have good use of this... the 2 side-weapons lets you add a black hand or a cross bow or the new pilot pistol to have the possibility to detect infiltrators or shoot at that distance your main weapon cant without losing your regular side weapon with dark-light on to kill infiltrators.

This would make it possible for more claymores and more mines to be set up in the battlefield as well making it look more like the real thing.
  3. Dealman

No thanks. Infiltrators capable of both far/medium and close range would be terrible. More mines and placeables are not necessary either. C4 would be even more broken than they already are.

This would be far too drastic of a change and change a lot of the meta.
    • Up x 1
  4. No0T

C4 would not be any better, infiltrators already have main and side weapons... Side weapons would never change the meta and extra utilities balance themselves because of the cost in blues... I dont think you know enough about this game balance to make a productive statement.
  5. Dealman

If you say so sunshine :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  6. No0T

Yes because you would have to pick different utilities and different side weapons. I don't think none is your sunshine.
  7. DIGGSAN0

Yes please, i as infiltrator would welcome this Idea so when my Platinum Commissioner runs out of Bullets, i could just switch to the second one.

What a brilliant idea!

Could we also add an Implant that automaticly reloads my commissioner while i run the second Commissioner?
    • Up x 1
  8. DIGGSAN0

oh okay then i will take my platinum commissioner and my gold commissioner
  9. No0T

I already said you cant choose the same weapon, and those are the same look a the stats... maggot.
  10. LordKrelas

Listed as two different weapons by the system, as is every variant weapon with a different scheme.
  11. No0T

But they are not, and is easy to code for this suit... you know **** about programing is obvious so just stop this annoying crapy excuse for a critique.
  12. DIGGSAN0

They are coded as different guns, they even count for different directives.
  13. Prudentia

i'd almost be sad that i couldn't run my Gold Eridani with my Normal eridani... actually is there an AE eridani? or a P eridani? never can have too much bling.
  14. No0T

Hahaha it takes 1 extra condition in a guard to have them taken as the same weapon... Just try to talk about what you know and shut the hell up when you don't know squat... Lol this guy have never ever came close to a computer language and wants to argue with a guy that made his first game at 5 years old and knows more than 12 computer languages!!! Don't they teach some of this in schools?

Another 2 idiots doing the same... :facepalm:
  15. FateJH

To be fair, he's applying the logic of a PlanetSide 2 developer and you're applying common sense.
    One or both of you need to stop this silliness immediately.
    • Up x 1
  16. DIGGSAN0

Everything that No0T does want with this thread is two sideweapons so his Stalker infiltrator can handle a Blackhand and whatefvckever other Weapon he wants too

To clarify the facts,
    I had played with different Game assets (some which No0T will never ever see)
    with Shaql (gamemaster of planetside2?) which was a beatyful experience. and not only I did see that stuff.

I also leaved feedback on the crossbow, phaseshift, canis and the sight of ALL Pistols on the PTS at it's time which all did made it into the game.

Meanwhile you mutated primate claims to have done the blackhand.
    Now you even claim to be a developer.
    what are you next? Wrel himself? Higby? Trex? Smidley?

Dude you are no developer and to further do stop with such blatant lies.
    If i hear such wrong statements i will let the true developers/ moderators handle that.

Until now i thought the whole silly **** is a joke but no you are actually serious. Get some help mate.
    • Up x 1
  17. No0T

Planetside is the game i play... I am a dev but not for planetside2 i wish... And i was half way joking, because i know you were trying to annoy thinking exactly what you wrote... I say no lies dude i prohram games since i am 5 years old... I am not crazy... Lying in an anonymous context is useless lol
  18. DIGGSAN0

what game do you develop then? ;)

Half Life 3?
  19. No0T

What would be the point in saying it even if it was lineage 2 you will try to talk down everybody see you coming man... Now going back to the topic i want 2 sideweapons 2 utilities and the plaseable lasting spotter to cost blues