[Suggestion] [Suggestion] Suggestion map idea cataclysm

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by shoguncawwill, Sep 28, 2022.

1. shoguncawwill

This is mostly an idea of making a map that has all the warter tiles acavated with central tower's serounded by warter in the center of the map is a contament sight / and or a bio dome like from the flooding of indar .

why i think this is a good idea is that it allows for varient game play that allow for people to have acess to the water objects beside just having Oshur.

this would show off titles from all the active maps from the streams of Amerish,the frosen water of Esamir, the dry pockets of indar to the musky swamps of the dredded Hossin and the wet Oshur. best of all this can be run as our favroit bases from all of the current maps.

the idea is that a rouge subroutine started to do a goo senairo

as the un ending war contued a subroutine broke off and started warping part of the land of araxus. years past and the nso systems deateced the anomaly in a large lake that was becoming gray goo senerario a tower systm was dispache to keep it spreading to the other parts of araxus.

we all want the goo for the Vanu Sovereignty to clens the unbleavers , to studdy how to make another one New Conglomerate. to keep the other from acessing this tebable wepon of war Terran Republic
  2. Demigan

Damn how much effort was it to deliberately rewrite all those words into something intelligeable enough to both be absolutely wrong but understandable?
    • Up x 1
  3. shoguncawwill

to translate for you was a quick and fast way for Developers to make new content.

1. is the idea for the map a Central water reservoir to have battles on warter and a under warter content not just on osher

2. Omission or thoughts on idea of the content suggested

3.this was for a quick way to make a new map by having polls of our existing bases for outsid lattice Lanes

4/5/6 backround story element
  4. shoguncawwill

5. Demigan

I literally say I understood despite the semi-phonetic wording.