suggestion new continent but not oshur

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nagibator, Jul 10, 2020.

1. nagibator

what new on oshur? nothing. same tree, mountains. better paint vulcan continent saerhus
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

There was a teaser picture a long time ago of searhus development caught on a developer's screen. I have no idea what happened to it. Just like a lot of other things. Nexus never saw the light of day. It took 4 years for Desolation to arrive and it's only available for Outfit Wars.

As much as I'm getting fed up of the continents we currently have, I'd rather they just fix them for now by changing the Indar T, the usual collision spots on Esamir, and one or two bases on Amerish.

Given how long it took Hossin to be developed, and that it's still not truly finished, I doubt we will see Oshur for quite some time. I would certainly like to be wrong, though.
    • Up x 1
  3. TR5L4Y3R

problem with a new continent is that it´s such a huge time and moneysink compared to any other content RPG can put out ..
    and still RPG is a tiny devteam with an unknown ammount of resources that i think is not big enough to throw a new continent out in a timely manner .. remember this is no longer backed up by sony ..
    and yes maps like hossin and esamir still need more work to be intresting (unpopular opinion: i still like hossin more than amerish cause screw amerish)