[Suggestion] Infiltrator Eating Infiltrators

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Biddion, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Biddion

Perhaps a little too late to make it into the infiltrator updated slated for this summer (?) but the developers had asked about new recon ideas and a few people suggested radar scramble darts. This could be quite useful but how about taking it a step further. What if the darts not only scrambled everyone's radar but also showed any infiltrator, friendly or foe, to all other infiltrators in the area of effect, including the one who shot the dart. In other words, the only ones who could use their radar would be infiltrators and then only other infiltrators would appear as dots on the map. I certainly would get enormous satisfaction hunting down my own kind. That said, I think anti radar dart would have to be limited to one at a time and then have a long cool down timer, where certing it up would increase the duration and/or lessen the cool down. This might even be better as a infantry consumable like a mine on the ground that could be destroyed.
  2. Scudmungus

v_v

Was hoping for serious suggestion for in-game cannibalism...

Would have supported!

:D nom nomn nom nanities...
    • Up x 2
  3. Rikkit

maybe like this: if you knife a cloacker, you get a heal, and take some ammunition from him

just remember last night on miller, a vs outfit has created a zombieevent it was that awesome....
    (Zombies were only allowed to use the nife and the medic tool. if they kill someone he was pleased to join the zombie zerg)
    check out some videos on youtube if you missed it.
    • Up x 1