(suggestion) Hax Max and Biolabs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JDS999, Mar 3, 2013.

1. JDS999

I would ask for a small revamp of biolabs for more tactical fights seems too ez in my head add 2 doors adjacet to landing pads, so that would be 4 entrances on top plus add small hole on top of biolab dome this would provide more flank opertunities for attackers.

on a side not maxes could wiled large should to protect them from most damage and mabey have a melee attack killing multiple enemies if close (double edged shiled) just trying to add something i see could work.

biolabe fights have become more or less stale and boring
  2. bodmans

i could understand a word you just wrote. please write again in proper english
  3. WUNDER8AR

A small hole on top (preferably covered by a force field) is an interesting idea. Considering that everyone has access to the rooftops on the buildings inside, this shouldn't hurt defense too much and make the fights less cheesy. MAX units shouldn't be able to get onto the rooftops anymore though.
  4. Goretzu

The very last thing this game needs is more OHK shotgun wielding Light Assaults dropping from above.