[Suggestion] Suggestion: faction/empire colors

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zhakathoom, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Zhakathoom

I do appreciate the fact that we have the option to change the various faction colors and how they're represented ingame. I personally, having characters across all the factions, use the "enemy vs friendly" preset as that automatically updates for each character. But my problem is that I don't like the blue for friendly. I would like it to be green. But when I set it to green it automatically pops out of "enemy vs friendly" and into "custom" which doesn't update automatically when you swap characters. So my humble suggestion would be that you make is to you can choose the "enemy vs friendly" and still be able to choose different colors for "friendly" and "enemy" and STILL have it update automatically to display the correct colors when you swap factions.

Yeah I know it's knit-picking, but it's really been nagging me for quite some time. /fingerscrossed
  2. Commandoo

Would be nice if we could get faction flags with the colours on too. No random avatar flags just our own faction flags. That we can place at various locations.