Suggestion: Camo Access

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Kahlev, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Kahlev

In the interests of testing, I would love to be able to access all camo's, composite armors, and helmets.

Camos can make a large difference, and I think you're not getting a true testing environment in terms of real battle if camo's, and the armor and helmets which interact with them differently than the default ones, are not allowed to be used. I personally own at least one camo for each envio, and all armors and at least one non-default helmet on my live account, and I feel that some of them, as well as vehicle camo, can make a fairly large difference in being spotted, as I've had some great and obvious results using them. Without access, you simply cannot truly simulate the live experience fully, which may lead to incorrect balance or other assumptions when gathering data.
    • Up x 2
  2. Gadamlu

sure, seems reasonable
  3. Kahlev

Also, would be nice if they could do something to boost resource gain a bit more. As the server is fairly empty, it's really hard to maintain a decent level of resources, since you're only relying on the periodic boost, which is pretty minimal. Would be nice to be able to test out supplies a little more easily with a bit of a boost, at least until such time as the server fills up a bit more.