Suggesting a Breathing Bar

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Merakov, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Merakov

The title says it all.A Breathing bar displayed on the HUD to show how long can I hold my breath when aiming
    • Up x 10
  2. Havic

Personally dont think its necessary, can only hold breath for just a few seconds anyways. The more you play the class you have an internal timer of when to shoot / not regarding breath hold.
    • Up x 2
  3. Merakov

Perhaps your right.I personaly dont need one but a friend started playing recently sayd that if he had a bar for breath he would get a better feel for it and faster.Anyway thanks for the opinion frankly didnt expect a normal answer .I was expecting something like "**** noob go play CoD kid" or of the sorts :D
  4. Havic

Go play Bf 3.5 noob ;)
    • Up x 1
  5. R4GING

breath hold is too short to need a timer.

maybe if we get a longer breath hold it would be a very nice addition.
  6. ManicUndies

I'd actually prefer having a cooldown timer so I know when I can start holding my breath again. Usually I just count out 3-4 seconds, but I'd find a cooldown timer immensely more reliable for those "oh I got shot!" *hold breath* "Damnit, missed my chance" moments.
    • Up x 5
  7. Merakov

That works too
  8. Dcrd

Breathing bar. Counsumable chocolate bar bought for infantry resources that cures infiltrators' asthma, allowing them to hold breath for more then 3 sec <- would kill for this.
  9. K2k4

A visual indication of some sort would be welcomed. +1 sir.
  10. Wobberjockey

agreed that some sort of visualization is necessary.

i can't tell you how many times i've needed to try to make a second or third shot in the heat of battle and only had 1/2 of scope stability before my parkinsons caught up to me.

for single shots it's fine, but honestly, after that it is a crapshoot