Suggested Internet connection?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AzureKnight, Jun 14, 2013.

1. AzureKnight

Seriously, what do i need for a connection on this game during any time to where things like this don't happen?

No I didn't get that many head shots, but with as many shots I put in him, he should be dead. Not to mention, as you can see (hopefully) despite the animation of bullets hitting him working right, the red X that indicates that I am hitting him does not show up meaning all my shots are missing.

And the guy's not cheating, nor is it just him. It does this with any enemy.

So what should be a good connection for this game? Mine as it stands is a 7.5 Mb connection which is the fastest land connection I can get in my area. Breaks down to a DL rate of about 800KB/s and my upload rate is about 200KB/s. Where it's not the fastest, it has been working perfectly fine with this game up until a few days ago. I'd say it was how many people are in the area, but even then I've been fine fighting in Zerg vs. Zerg with well over 100-200 people per side before.

Also, when you notice me de-cloak there to shoot him, I was holding the fire button and you can see the delay it has before it starts firing. I'm having about a 1-2 second lag...
  2. Bill Hicks

NSA Internet connection