!sugestion overheat os tower

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nagibator, Jun 24, 2021.

1. nagibator

builders will understand. when often 200m radius too high if you focusing by armor squadron. make possible to overheat os into selfdestruct with actual effect when destroy or little stronger with os effect.
    • Up x 1
  2. JustGotSuspended

Yup they should definitely have added a self destruct function for the construction OS. There's times where the base is overrun by a massive zerg and you can't even target your nuke at them!
  3. RabidIBM

Honestly, I'm a bit luke warm to this one. A lot of people hate the big guns, and the way to beat them to is close the distance quickly to get within minimum range. I can respect someone who beat me by correctly applying counter strategy, and it would suck for them if I had an "I win" button even though they beat me.

How I handle this issue is I build with a sqaud or platoon who aren't necessarily builders. If I see enemies approaching then I call it out. Team mates push them back 200ish meters, then I nuke them. Alt strat if you have more builders is to make a network of mortar bases so that you can provide "danger close" fire support to each other.