Sugestion killstreak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 6, 2013.

1. Mambakiller

To make things more interesting, we should ahve killstreakcs.
    ---5 streak---your bulets deal more dmg and pass thru enemy spawn shields
    ---8 streak---you get back 1/4 of the dmg dealt to you, as life
    ---12 streak---you can place a flying turet that hunt down enemy for a shot duration
    --20 streak---you get acces to a rotary weapon shooting mini grenades
    ANy more ideeas feel free to post it here, is kind of late for me and
    [IMG]
  2. sindz

Stop this killstreak stuff. Cod is the other way, don't need more games where this cancer element is featured in.
  3. Angry Scientist

Troll bait thread, folks, nothing to see here. Move along please.
  4. DashRendar

5. Mambakiller

is not just me asking for this, you know?
    If you look around, you see plenty of threads with this, ppl like this ideea.
  6. MrHenderson

Sure, get 2 kills in a row and you are rewarded with an MOAB that kills everyone on the continent.

The fun we'll have.
  7. Minimum Force

There.. I fixed it. If people really want a kill streak to mean what it implies (being a badass IMHO) then having one should ramp up the difficulty while also increasing the gains (more exp in this case). If you're that badass to be able to go around dropping people then prove it through trial by fire.

Hell why not make this an achievement or medal for being able to survive getting to the top tier of a kill streak.
  8. Mambakiller

i went 118 -2 today,with my tank ,shooting from crown to ti alloys, so yeah, i want killstreaks
  9. Minimum Force

Then my idea would for sure be applicable since it would test your ability versus a straight up farm. At that point I don't think that's even a kill streak but more like a farm streak. Did you sit outside a base and rain death down on people or something?
  10. Mambakiller

yeah , on the hill XD just shoot at door with an amo sundy behind, they die , i only died because a tk noob, who wanted to put hios tank in my place so he killd me, and 2 time because a skilled engi who sneak up and mined me
    Just sit on the hill when u have the crown (the hill facing ti alloys, make sure u dont cap ti alloys), and raise your k/d XD