Subscription Refunds?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mastachief, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Mastachief

Sub par services, little to no EU prime time availability, 30+minute login time outs...... 2 days a week servers unavailable for 6+ hours, nothing delivered on time.
    • Up x 2
  2. Kinkaito

You should be able to contact support, they are breaking the Terms of service so yeah, you should be able to get a refund for this month, or at-least a partial refund. SOE offer planetside 2 for free, but they sell virtual items which are "Services" aka station case ect. if your not happy or don't feel the "Service" is acceptable you can request a refund within 30 days.
  3. Bishbosh

How about private servers for people who pay ..Premium access. Instead of this piss poor free service you provide at the moment ? People who have good spec PC's and dont require this down graded PS1 game ??
  4. Mastachief

AND it's down AGAIN why do i make the effort to motivate your customers (outfit members) to play this game when your crappy systems are working against me and them.
    • Up x 1
  5. VethEU

SOE, remind me again why paying a subscription for this game is worth it?
    • Up x 3
  6. ReformerTR

Takes 20 mins to log in. When I finally manage to log in I suffer from awful lag then kicked from the server. Good one