Stuttering in larger fights.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NotziMad, Aug 5, 2020.

1. NotziMad

This started happening recently.

I might guess this started happening after I applied the NVIDIA hotfix driver to fix the freezing problem, but I'm not sure.

I know this may have nothing to do with PS2 itself, that it could be my card, my pc, or whatever. But maybe it does have something to do with the game..

Anyway, I'm also hoping that if someone has this and is able to fix it, he or she could share the solution.
    • Up x 1
  2. MihaiMadrid

Is happens to me on 2 different PC's
    • Up x 1
  3. ThatOneElusiveSniper

It has indeed been happening to me as well over the past few days. I highly doubt it has something to do with the recent Nvidia driver update, because if that was the case, it would be causing issues with other games as well. Something has gone wrong behind the scenes with the game, either server related, or some bit of code has a bug. I also noticed that this stuttering issue doesn't always happen in large fights. It will sometimes happen even when you are a good distance away from any large battles.

I really hope that this issue gets fixed really soon because this game has lately become a lot more fun for me and this stuttering issue is starting to get a bit annoying. What is odd though is that even during large fights, the stuttering doesn't always happen. Maybe the servers are experiencing an overload or a sudden increase in traffic?
    • Up x 1
  4. ufo1og

Same problem. I'll try old and new version of nvidia driver but stuttering happens on both of it.