Stuck Lownwolf here.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gabooonsniper, May 8, 2019.

1. Gabooonsniper

Since the latest glorious patch, two things's have occurred. It's much harder to warp to fights. And 2. My Recursion stat trackers overlay and custom crosshair and dynamic crosshair mods don't display anymore.
    Ya, I have updated and started fresh. The game does run and look better though.
  2. oOHansOo

Recursion doesn't work with the new patch, period.
    As for the redeploy thing, that is the new spawn system in action. If your faction holds an overpop in a fight, you can not deploy to that base, even if you are in the neighboring hex. You have to pull a flash or something and drive there.
  3. JibbaJabba

Yep, new spawn system is by design. For lone wolves it can be kind of a hassle to make the initial push into that fight you want to *ahem* participate in. If you Valk in though you'll find the fights are way better than they were before. Pops stay relatively even. The near-cap surge from the defense still occurs but it much diminished.

Recursion overlay is screwed and will be for a long time if not forever. It's not just tweaking some API calls, it needs some serious reworking. There are a couple other 3rd parties that will give a crosshair. Recursion still runs as a stat tracker and does the super fun audio though. :)

Also spawn beacons are putting a hurting on fights right now. Not so much of an issue for a lone wolf, but for a "buddy squad" it sucks. I heard from little bird those should get fixed real soon. Cross fingers...before weekend maybe?