Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Agorash

And what about EU players, I'm on Ceres and I have friends with the same issue tonight on this server.
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Originally posted: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...am-pt-9-15-am-cet.168292/page-14#post-2421054

Reposting this here to give you all a bit more information.
    • Up x 2
  3. Lamat

The classic 96%
  4. Killer_Kitten

Yuuuuuuup same here -,- Had Steam validate the files and ALL of them "failed" so it's currently re-downloading the entire game. Oh joy. Also, it got REALLY slow to load after the little patch or whatever. I have it running off an SSD since I play it so often, but it's really slow.
  5. GyroControls

Well your game will probably be done before the servers are back up.
  6. Killer_Kitten

Lol, I have pretty decent internet speeds. It's already about 50% done. However, if I still had my 10D/1U, I'd still agree with you.
  7. Killer_Kitten

I'm really surprised that no-one has said "Lol, if you switch 96, you get 69" *giggle*
    • Up x 1
  8. xxK5xx

hmmmm well i can get the screen to load where you pick your character but when ya click log in it just sits there lol anyone else with this issue?
  9. KGdio

same thing, stuck at 96% on Waterson
  10. Zero M0nster

Guys This has been posted earlier but just leave your game sitting there for about 5-10 mins and it should work.

(I just had this problem)
  11. flapgrabbin

Im having the same problems on waterson, i keep getting stuck at 96% sometimes it will go into character screen i get online and i get disconnected from the server....
  12. PastalavistaBB

We are the %96!!!

[IMG]
  13. Frenk

Still at 96%... This was supposed to be my "freetime dedidicated" weekend :(
  14. ScrapyardBob

Login servers are acting up again -- 96% issue.
  15. Blackbunny

I have this problem too. =(
  16. chiensale2005

God dammit just happen to me too. I just close the game for a while when am back the game was downloading a patch at that moment my comp just reboot by magic and when am back the game is f... open steam game file not valid. 8.5G to download perfect!
  17. cobaltlightning

I can't even play the game, it simply crashes whenever I try to log a character in. Server does not matter, only happened after the ninja patch that happened within the past few hours.

Hope SoE is willing to extend the Double Experience Bonus if they have to do even more downtime.
  18. Lethe5683

Oh boy, here we go again! (It is happening again, stuck at 96%. At least it's not crashing this time.)

I'm not saying this to be critical but if updates once a week mean problems once a week I would prefer bi-weekly updates.
  19. PastalavistaBB

After the patch I'm stuck at %96 again. I did close the game and validated assets, but it's the same again.

Edit: Restarted the PC, still at %96.
  20. Stimudent

Technical support response to previous 96% issues: "It is a glitch." I believe that is the technical term for "clueless".