Striker whinge thread #4360533

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by GhillieSeuss, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Liewec123

whats the matter? don't like the fact that you have absolutely NOTHING to complain about with striker?

no 5 second "locking" BS like with the other AA launchers, meaning the ESF can't simply break LoS,
    the first warning you get against striker is when the rockets start hitting.

and damage? it is the best AA launcher in the game for damage,
    seriously go to training and see how long it takes your "Annihilator" to kill an ESF
    (also factor in an extra second per shot for the majority of ESFs running stealth, another thing striker ignores completely)
    Striker wipes the floor with Annihilator.
  2. Gutseen

2-3 shots from a hellovafaraway with a 100% chance of hitting.
  3. Liewec123

2-3 shots...nope, 4 shots, 5 if they run fire suppression (which is best in slot meta).
    100% chance of hitting...nope,
    3-6 seconds "lock on time" for the esf to decide to let you even fire your missile at them without simply breaking LoS,
    and even then they can LOS the missile while its in flight.
    100% chance of hitting lol...

terribly long ttk that is only viable against the most afk of morons.

Striker by comparison blows away about 45% of a ESFs HP within 3 seconds, and gives them zero warning.
    There is no debate when it comes to the RL that dominates the AA scene, it's striker.
  4. Gutseen

not with them laggy servers
  5. FieldMarshall

I main TR and i just have to add that Striker is probably the best AA launcher in the game. Im sorry to be the one to tell you this but if your Striker is underperforming then its a l2p issue.
  6. brutes359

As both a heavy main on TR and NC. I see the Striker as a normal weapons that rewards players for mass firing it. Good for Anti-Air, good for Anti-Ground. but ultimately only good if fired in mass. A perfect weapon for a well rounded heavy assaults kit in its current form, in fact. I would rather it stayed that way. Because if I've learned anything from this games devs. Its that they never "Buff" or "Revamp" anything. They just hit it with the nerf hammer....again....and again...and again.