Striker nerf coming! ROF lowered.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by TriumphOfMan, Apr 29, 2013.

1. SolidSnake

First of all, you started with the condescending tone, go back and read your post s l o w l y if you forgot.
    I hope you don't skip over most stuff to continue repeating the same crap as if doing so over and over would make your argument right. It doesn't. Who's putting words on who's mouth now? I didn't whine about NC MAX, I stated that it had already been nerfed since you keep bringing up all these "better than mine" things that NC faction has.

Once again I ask, what is wrong with the stock bolt action TR rifle? you make it sound like it's utter crap. Once AGAIN I remind you that any "sniper" worth his/her salt wouldn't be using either TR or NC stock bolt action weapons because the other rifles are better. So if you were given the exact same rifle that NC has for starters, you'd never EVER upgrade to another rifle?

Here we go again putting words in my mouth, talk about hypocrisy. I was complaining about NC A2G now? I said that not many NC pilots I've seen use the AH. I said that most, if not all, my deaths from A2G Reaver attacks on my TR toon have been from lolpods not from AH. So your argument that ALL NC pilots are using AH to dominate all A2A battles AND A2G targets as well, is a lie. Why are we even arguing about AH anyway? it's been nerfed already. You must be running out of NC stuff to complain about since you have to re-use this.

I have rank 3 dogfighter chassis on both my Mossy and Reaver, I didn't mention that so I'll admit it. Though why you would think I'd be comparing stock Reaver vs Mossy... I don't know. Mossies still handle better in a dogfight mainly because they have better braking/acceleration and they turn faster. Certing into dogfighting chassis helps but it doesn't magically take all the Reaver handling shortcomings go away like you ignorantly suggested. Most dogfights turn into the two aircraft circling each other, trying to get into position to unload with the nose gun. Given two pilots with same skill level, the Mossy pilot would have the advantage imo.

Read the paragraph again. I was using the superior Mossy maneuverability argument to explain the reason for the Vortek rotary hitting harder. If TR had access to the Vortek nose gun, you'd have an unfair advantage vs other ESF due to the trait combination.

Most dogfights are determined by which pilot gets the drop on the other first anyway. Nose gun be damned, if I catch a Reaver by surprise I will more than likely win the 1 on 1 battle, regardless of what nose gun they have.

Last point. Here's your quote since you seem to have forgotten "Best A2G ESF Weapons - Both the NC nose gun (Especially the Vortex and the god damned airhammer) and rocket pods are very good at A2G. You must be using them wrong if you differ in perspective."
    You implied that the NC lolpods are somehow better at A2G. I said the TR ones are just as effective. If I'm going to be killing infantry I'll bring my lolpods on my Reaver or Mossy. It's much more effective for that than the nose gun regardless of how superior it might be to other factions ones.
  2. Metallic123

I said a few things to show where the NC excell at, your half page post did nothing to disprove that. Yes, NC infiltrators have the best starter package. The other factions have exact duplicates of the Rams .50, or did you conveniently not know that?

The shotgun on the ESF is actually really good at armor as well as infantry, as opposed to the PPA which isn't good A2A or the banshee which is pretty horrible at anything other than unflakked infantry (hence the recent damage buffs).

NC still have the best MAX and the jokehammer is still better than the MCG. I have a BR 45 NC, 31 VS and this here TR. NC have it better than TR/VS so stop pretending they don't. If you're going to argue bring up valid points my friend. Otherwise don't bother.