Streamline???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Multispastic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Multispastic

As a newish player i have given thoughts before on this game...i am ps1 vet from old days.. anyway..
    PLEASE STREAMLINE THE HUD AND DEPOT ETC. SCREENS
    I am so confused trying to find stuff it takes me ages..it is not user friendly at all ..today i redeemed a code to get a couple of boosts and it took me 5 mins to find the bloody things...even if you look at "all" under boosts it would not show my resource boost as weel as my xp boost together...i had to manually click on the resource filter box..this is obviously a bug.. but its just a few things that need fixing and made more minimal...there are too many tabs that have dual fuctions ...

ALSO....FOR GODS SAKE STREAMLINE THE INGAME HUD..I KNOW ITS BEEN SAID BEFORE..but i actually avoid massiv e zergs because the screen is FLOODED with info that i do not need...ONLY DORITOS...no BLOODY NAMES...why would i care if your name is jim or fat gary when im, under fire from 29 different angles??? it hurts my eyes!!!!
    ALSO THE CODE I REDEEMED WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A DECAL??? WHERE THE HELL DO I FIND IT??
  2. FateJH

Which ones are you thinking of?
    So you could communicate with them when the need arises. Also, as a newish player, one of the things you'll need to learn is positioning that helps reduce the number of angles from which you are getting shot.
    I don't rememebr if a notification that had to be confirmed first, but you'll find decals under the "Change Appearance" options. It's a button on the Class menu/tab. You have a lot of options, so you will need to shuffle through them.
    • Up x 1