Streak Week!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MisterSlim, Nov 22, 2014.

1. MisterSlim

I'd like to take this holiday week to honor the marvelous St. Turducken in all his glory. As he sits at the right hand of Papa Vanu's throne, he grins upon the death that his loyal followers bring.In St. Turducken's honor, I'd like to post this thread, dedicated to housing the screenshots of the most wicked killstreaks or kill-related Recursion (for those of us that use it) achievements.

If you have a wicked streak, take a screenie and post it here. If you do something and Recursion calls you a badass for it, take a screenie and post it here. Maybe you had a tiny streak, but were cut short by someone famous; take a screenie and post it here. If you'd like, attach a story of how you got the streak.

Please note that this thread is NOT meant as a bragging ground, or a place to belittle others. If you have a streak of 3, and you're proud of it, post it here! It's a place to show off what you think you did a good job on, and a place to see and comment on the cool things that other players have done.

I'll kick things off:

[IMG]

This was a few minutes after I got the Auraxium medal on my Xm98. I was so glad to be able to pick up the Parallax again after grinding out the V10 and Xm98 back to back, that I decided to find the nearest farm and nestle myself into a cozy little perch. The reunion felt great.
  2. _itg

[IMG]

#Sluglyfe
  3. MisterSlim

@itg Nice xD. Most of my measly 24 kills were countersnipers, and since I was miles away from a source of ammo, I had to rely on solely headshots. (Although the Lobotomist achievement in Recursion does give me that fuzzy feeling inside. Always nice to hear prior to being blasted by an ESF).