Strange lag issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jaxxx, Jan 16, 2014.

1. ChuckHofski

Daybreak games inherited a very badly written game. The lag issue is something they will never own up too. I had to lose my character on Connery server because i had a constant lag of >2000ms. yet on the miller sever i get a more playable ping. So the issue is really with them. I play all my other games PERFECTLY no lag at all. They try to spin a story of do a net socket reset and all the standard bull when it is really their incompetency. I lost a few dollars and hours of playtime because they cannot even move a character from one server to another.. that is just STUPID design!! I do not even think they read their own forums. Where I come from they have a saying: Hulle is kak onnosel en arrogant.

Daybreak get your act together. geez this is very amateurish!
  2. ChuckHofski

They wont fix it because they CANT! They have a broken game.
  3. ChuckHofski

But they will not acknowledge this. They are not very helpfull at all.
  4. ChuckHofski

You would think that Daybreak will take some responsibility and fix this ****!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Dantekek

You guys think you got it bad? I can't even play the ******* game or deploy in at times because I get disconnected despite having a solid connection and exhausting literally every damn solution. When I can deploy, the game is a laggy mess of titanic proportions. God, I see why the majority of the playerbase has fled.