[Story time] I saw a unicorn yesterday.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GSZenith, Nov 5, 2013.

1. GSZenith

Story time.

As i was running over the open fields i came upon a rock, it was a nice looking rock so i decided to have a look around, a few moment later I'd turned up four friendly infiltrators trying to infiltrate the rock.

I took out my TMG-50 and was considering kill them thus making them maybe more useful...Then i heard it, was it a shotgun Light assault? i twisted around but saw nothing, then i heard it again, what was it? a scattmax? i pulled out my rocket launcher and there it was standing on the other side of the rock a harasser and on top a Enforcer Modified!

stunned i fired my rocket launcher hitting the poor thing while the infiltrators scattered all around me, i reloaded next to me a infiltrator died, on the com i heard "warning a hal.... what the hell is that a Enforcer Modified next to you jaden?"

the harasser was now smoking black and i tried to reload but i was out of rocket, in terror i turned on my resist shield pulled out my TMG-50 and begin fire, jumping around like i was a fluffy bunny the harrarers caught fire, desperately it tried to hit the bunny but the might shotgun was in the end no match for the power of one TR rifles.

"jaden you survived?"
    "yeah i..." planetside 2 has stopped working.

:confused:
    • Up x 1
  2. OddChelsea

TLDR: Enforcer Modified harasser, so good that a TMG-50 can beat it. Also your client couldn't handle witnessing such a rare event.
    • Up x 1
  3. dstock

You'll be seeing it more on Waterson. Basically all I do on my NC now is run C85-M on a Harasser, lol.
  4. Cab00se187

5. GSZenith

wait was it you i killed? :eek:
  6. dstock

Nah, I'd remember something like that, ahah.
  7. Pikachu

I see about as many ppa harassers. Anyway c85 isnt nearly as rare as it was in its previous version which costed 1000 certs. I befriended a guy back then soley because I wanted to use the c85 he had on his vanguard.
  8. GSZenith

plot twist.

today i was walking into a tower in a amp station and there it was again, a enforcer modified, alone it sat stuck in the tower, being the good guy I'm, i took out my rocket launcher and fired trice, and behold certs were had.

roll credits:

the end