[BUG] Stored Implant Energy Disappeared.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Valok, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Valok

It happened on all my characters. My energy was at ~99k but now it is back to 1.800. After asking in chat and outfit several people reported the same. Logging in and out doesn't work.

Does anyone here don't have this problem?
    • Up x 3
  2. FateJH

My energy has been 1800 since they introduced Implants so I can't say anything about it.
    It might have been something that happened due to the patch, though.
  3. Conflictt

This has also happened to me, was at max, now back to 1800.

People are reporting this issue on reddit as well.
    • Up x 1
  4. Xind

Oh, okay...that explains why I logged in with energy when I had none last night.
  5. Denis75

so i'm not the only one :) . 99k missing :(( . That why i don't like updates anymore :(( ...
  6. JKomm

I have not played yet today, though with my luck it will have also happened to me, though I don't use implants and have about 50 chargers in storage so this doesn't affect me too much.

[EDIT]: It did in fact happen to me as well, I'm going to assume we'll see a fix for this sometime later today as it is apparently affecting a vast majority, if not every single player, of Planetside 2.
  7. Tommyp2006

Sounds like I won't be logging in till this is fixed. Not going to lose all that energy, especially with how slowly implants and chargers drop now.
  8. RadarX

We're absolutely taking a look into this.
    • Up x 9
  9. Archiadus

Tested it out and it seems to reset to 1800 every time you resupply at a terminal / respawn so I guess we're in infinite(ish) implant mode until they fix it. :p
  10. maxkeiser

I have 98000 energy in stock as well, and will be most disappointed if it has disappeared.
  11. Xind

This bug has made me kind of feel like subscribers should get a daily allotment of implant energy. Say 300/Loyalty Level.

And Behold...I've monetized implants without pissing anyone off.
    • Up x 1
  12. Arnom

Just confirmed this bug moments ago.

Noticed I had 1800 energy. Used a few chargers, up to 7200 energy. Resupplied at a terminal. Back to 1800 energy.

Did this a few times to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

I was at ~50k before this, I think. Not something I check every day. Hope they address it and restore what we lost.
  13. Arnom

Interestingly, it also works in reverse... If you have less than 1800 energy, a resupply will bring you back to 1800. Just tested this with an implant: I let it deplete to 1790, resupplied and behold! 1800 energy again.

Kind of a fix? o_O
  14. FnkyTwn

It's going to be one of those situations where the devs can't figure out who had what, and it's going to be a huge refund fest for everybody involved. Like back when they refunded certs and SC across alllll your accounts (lottery).

I for one had a billion energy. ONE BILLION.
    • Up x 3
  15. Mezinov

I likely won't get a chance to log in before a fix for it is out, rarely get to play during weekdays, but I am concerned how this is affecting auto-charge players?

I don't use implants (read; am too lazy to equip them and too greedy to manage energy), but I had turned on Auto-Charge. I thus had the maximum possible energy (some number of 9's all in a line) and enough chargers, ultra-chargers and implants sitting around to make King Solomon blush.

I would be rather upset if I did manage to log on, and my auto-charge selection made the game use my chargers automatically to get me back to max.
  16. Xind

Oh GOD! And in addition to my monetization idea, INFINITE POWER WEEKENDS! A small weekend bonus to encourage players to go buck wild!
    • Up x 1
  17. Foxirus

Careful about running T4's. Should they be able to recover it, You might just find yourself out of energy from what you have used.
  18. qquqq

ya it happened to me, one toon went from 0 to 1800, another went from 99kish to 1800
  19. KoRneY

I've also lost all my energy. Logged in, saw it was at 1800... spent 3,000 certs to bump it up 96k. Ten minutes later it was back @ 1800.

I'm not sure what it was at before I hit the first 1800... But ouch. I feel like I just topped it off a few days ago, so I'm thinking ~150,000 or so lost.
  20. Amnoon

Same bug here. i had 7000 energy more or less in the morning and when i loged in at night it was at 1800. I spent 2 super chargers and when i relog again 1800... WAT