stop playing heavies please

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by altonat, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altonat

It isn't helping you or your faction when all you do is play heavy and the entire army is comprised of 90% heavies. Nor is it helping when you pick heavy and refuse to shoot at vehicles, despite consciously picking heavy then ignoring your jobs.
  2. DerpyHooves

the QQ is strong with this one.
  3. altonat

sounds like your one of those guys that actively ignores vehicles despite playing heavy
  4. rzr22

Stop playing _____ unless you do your job!

K. Go spam all the class forums with this. Thanks. Bad players are bad. Get over it.
  5. altonat

Sorry, I only see heavies do this, I have no need to post this in any other forum.
  6. Deladin

Everyone on TR and a ton on VS rolls heavy simply for the LMG's, everything else (rockets, shields) are just a bonus. 3 out of every 4 kills from a TR on me are with the CARV or equivalent. NC on the other hand WILL attack vehicles,as their LMG's are useless. and they are only rolling heavies for the rockets.
    • Up x 1
  7. DerpyHooves

i actually main engineer thankyou as i lagg so bad i cant shoot anything so i simply drop ammo and repair stuff. Try not stereotype please ty :).
  8. Verenz

Heavy Assault is the "frontline infantry" of this game. The majority of your army is supposed to be made up of them, plus some medics to heal everyone and a handful of engineers to keep everyone's ammo high. Light Assault, MAX and infiltrator are for more specific tasks (flanking, breaching and wasting time respectively).

I don't see what your point is?
  9. Mossa

... Heavis are the main frontline infantery. They do 2 things. Kill infantery and destroys viechles. They cant resupply ammo, heal, hack or jump ower buildings. Stop complain that everyone roll heavies, they are suposed to. They do there job better then the other classes but cant do anything else. Deal with it.
  10. Prideful

i completely agree with what you said. BUUUUUUUT i will say this......THE CARV IS OP!!
  11. DerpyHooves

i never could control the carv. i found i liked the ncs lmg better. when i do roll heavy i like the chaingun :).
  12. altonat

Sorry, you missed my point, I said that the majority of heavies aren't doing their job despite the fact that their job is incredibly easy and incredibly simple and also despite its frankly mind boggling popularity. If you don't want to do your job as a certain class then stop playing that class, it isn't helpful to you or your team.

I'm not sure why I have to repeat this since it's in the first post but hey whatever, make the obvious more obvious right?
  13. DerpyHooves

well everyone gets to play according to their taste. WHat you probably saw was a zerg. WHich is the unorganized players who dont really know what they are doing. Look at a group like the ENclave for example. They main HA but also have some medics and engys thrown in to keep them moving. Just because you choose a class doesnt mean you have to do a certain job. Games are meant to have fun.
  14. altonat

I'd believe you but you were quick to make a troll reply so I can only assume this isnt' true.
  15. DerpyHooves

come visit me at the crown on mattherson and youll see. Its not a troll comment its just i get bored of seeing ppl post similar threads all day till i get ticked about it. If people arent doing their "class" job pick that class and do the job for them. I dont play to please others. I play to have fun first and support my empire second.
  16. altonat

It is not fun when you're losing because of someone else's incompetence, despite the simplicity and ease of use of the class they pick, and is ostensibly the easiest one in the game. Doing your job is important in PS2, it can turn the tide of battle quickly. Shooting your gun has a mediocre influence to destroying a tank or healing your teammates. I am telling heavies to stop playing heavies if they won't do it because it isn't fun when a tank rolls by 4 heavies, killing their teammates in front of them and none of them take out their rocket launcher, which btw happens on a regular basis. Go play CoD if you can't accept a role based FPS.
  17. DerpyHooves

dude i think you need to relocate to my server. The heavys on my TR are great. But antiarmour is not their job its a plus they can do.
  18. BlueWaffle

Maybe they have the AA rocket launcher .... or maybe they are new to the game and are learning to play....... or maybe they want to play the game however they want to play it :) your mini rage post ain't going to change any of that.
    • Up x 1
  19. crowley

I'd assume you're a troll, but the levels of ignorance and stupidity shown by many players in this game can often surprise me, so I'll respond anyways.

The composition of armies in PS2 should generally be something like this:
    • 50% Heavy Assault
    • 20% Light Assault
    • 15% Medic
    • 10% Engineer
    • 5% Infiltrator
    You seem to also be mistaken about the primary role of Heavy Assault. You are thinking of them as primarily built for the role of anti-armor, but this actually not the case. They can perform this job, sure, but they are actually quite simply supposed to be the primary assault/infantry class in the game for taking bases, and often focusing on killing other infantry. Obviously a Heavy should help take out tanks when they can, and many do. If you are trying to say that the problem is that there are a lot of bad players in the game, I won't disagree with you there, but the problem isn't that they're playing Heavy Assault. They should be. The problem is that they're bad at it and lack the situational awareness to know when to and when not to use a rocket launcher.
    Once more Light Assaults grab C-4 you'll realize that Heavies actually aren't the most effective anti-armor class in the game. And Engineers can place down anti-tank mines which destroy tanks in one blast. Armor won't be a problem for much longer, it's just not many people have their anti-armor equipment yet.
    If you want to play with organized/quality players, then join an outfit. The solution to your problem is not to come post in a thread on the forums.
    • Up x 2
  20. DerpyHooves

i have a vanu alt on waterson. But I am a major fan of the TR and am the TR division leader for my clan :). ashamed no. Crazy yes. wanting a muffin too :)

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.