Stop doing this SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mrrobinator, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Mrrobinator

SO honestly,
    If you dont refund things you buff and then nerf 20 hours later and then dont give a refund for, i honestly think you will lose lots of members, AND even more people not wanting 2 pay cause it will get nerfed anyway
    And these sales you got atm, are you mocking us?
    • Up x 2
  2. hansgrosse

I've spent plenty of money on stuff that's been nerfed. Don't care in the slightest. It's pretty much to be expected if you spend any length of time with the game.
  3. Villanuk

YOu ask for your money back buds, she is a shinning example of how to.

Ps nerf everything, as my sig says,

If you buy it, we will nerf it. :eek:
  4. CNR4806

The Basilisk got a major buff and a subsequent major nerf in the matter of days. It almost sounds like a fraud to lure players into dumping their certs into it.
  5. Ac3s

Its a conspiracy I tell you, SOE just nerfs everything that once was good, then makes the bad things good and keeps repeating this process, just to make people spend money on everything they create.
  6. Zazen

It all evens out in the end. You'll by some stuff that ends up being better than what you originally paid for. If you're a conscientious community member you will ultimately want what's best for the game as a whole. Keeping the game healthy is the best way to protect your overall long-term investment of time & money. Sometimes that means some stuff has to get clubbed with the nerfbat. It's just the nature of dynamically changing MMO type games as they continue to evolve over time.

Also, certs are infinite, most people have bought everything they really need by BR65 or so. So, burning a few hundred on basilisks is pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things considering you will have ~100,000+ certs on your character by BR100.
  7. MajiinBuu

The basilisk got buffed. Then nerfed again.
    But it is still better than the pre-buffed version

And those sales, man I wish the decimator was 1 SC when I bought it full price :oops:
  8. tugernut

SOE has always and will always do this. It is common practice.
    Make uber new ultra cool OP weapon, vehicle ect...
    Leave it out there til word gets out and the money comes in, as well as tons of complaints...
    When the money stops coming in , then nerf it to satisfy the people complaining.

Then they start developing the next weapon to rinse and repeat this process.
  9. Flapatax

Bunch of foil hats or idiots with this nonsense.

The basilisk was broken, they fixed it. They didn't try to "trick" you. It takes time to produce and commit a hotfix, no matter how small, and if you honestly thought it was going to stay the way it was you're hopeless.

Maybe exercise some critical thinking when certing things up, especially the day after a patch.
  10. gregfox89

Seriously, it seems that way.
    They nerf the harasser so bad it's worthless to use anymore, then sell us harasser lumifiber for the one cert member sale.
    Next day they sell the ugliest camo and (VS) helmet in the game.
    At least today's member sale (decimator) I actually want, except the servers are down. Again.
  11. Zazen

For 1 SC/1 penny I'd buy a, "steaming pile of dog poo", hood ornament just for laughs. The member's sale is basically free, so I would never complain about whatever they put there during the holidays. If I don't already have it, I'm buying it for a penny!