Stock Up on Daybreak Cash!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

We’re wrapping up Thanksgiving celebrations here at Daybreak, and one of the things we’re thankful for this year is you! To celebrate, we’re offering 25% off when you buy 1,000 ($10.00 US) DBC or more on Black Friday!

From 12:01AM through 11:59PM PST on Friday, November 27th, when you go to purchase 1,000 DBC to 10,000 DBC from our website, you will get 25% off your purchase! It takes three simple steps:

Step 1: Log in to the website at www.daybreakgames.com/daybreakcash
    Step 2: Pick a denomination from 1,000DBC to 10,000 DBC
    Step 3: Save 25% on your purchase, and get ready for the holiday season!

Once your Daybreak Account wallet is nice and full, make sure you check back throughout the holiday season for other great sales and promotions!

Please note: the discount does not apply to 500 DBC ($5.00) purchases, nor does it apply to game cards. Daybreak Cash is usable across all Daybreak PC titles. Daybreak Cash cannot be used on the PSN.
  2. cheesepuffs324

Wow so you love your playerbase so much you're encouraging us to give you our money?! The love is real!
    • Up x 1
  3. TheOnlyFridge

Do you even remotely know how a company functions?
    • Up x 1
  4. Signaldooo

Wow, you love Planetside so much you just have to spend your free time with the rest of the forumside whine-army. So creative and refreshing.
    • Up x 1
  5. TheOnlyFridge

Internet police UNITE!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  6. Signaldooo

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I have stocked up on DBC - as I did last year. However I am dissapointed that the discount is only half of last years. The result is that I bought half the amount and seriously contemplated not buying any.

The anniversiary bundle is also not even close in value compared to last year. I HOPE the bargains will more like last years - and not 15% discount for members...

The main issue in this game is that prices are too high - to the point where the experience of value for money feels warped - and seriously keeps me from spending money. When camo pricing was changed I bought 4 sets in a row, I would never have bought any camos with the old camo system (one camo for you, one for your weapon and one for vehicles - essentially triple the price). The same applies for helmets - the price is WAY to high.

You need more transactions to make money, inflating prices and hoping that a few players will keep the money pouring in is not the way to go. Isn't it better to sell me 5 helmets for the current price of one than not selling me any because I consider the price absurd?

Reduce prices and more players will start spending money and revenue will increase - almost guaranteed.
    • Up x 4
  8. LocuraTotal

I agree with you 100%. I don't know who is in charge of doing this bundle and promos but he/she is an idiot. Why would you reduce the amount of in-game bonuses and keep the price the same as last year. This makes me don't want to purchase any bundle at all(I'm not buying any by the way). It is better to have moderate prices and more gamers spending money than only a few because the prices are so high. Just like everyone is saying in the forums, this game is DYING, not that many ppl play it anymore and then you come and do stuff like this. My subscription expires in 3 months and I'm not renewing it, you can bet on it. Keep doing this kind of **** to us and soon you would have very few players spending money on this game.
  9. StateThyBidding

lol, true ^
    there are currently 7,218 games available on Steam that are $10 and under. Why buy 1 helmet that does nothing for you when you can buy, say the new Wolfenstein game for under $10? the prices these dudes put on crap is hilarious - i strongly suggest they keep the prices high the way they are so their sales never reach; i love seeing companies self-destruct :)
  10. PinkHurtsMyEyes

Well I kinda like the game so I'd rather it gained a little more players so we could keep playing - And I have no issue spending money - but the current prices are just wrong. Except from the meta issues still like it - and I've been playing since beta.
  11. Lazarusxt

Not to mention the diminished game support for bug fixes and such, supper excited for Decemenber and getting stuck on INDAR for a month again!! good times
  12. Garedar

Here is a thought for next year. Follow up on Cyber Monday with an Extra 10% off applicable purchased items for All access members.
    making it possible for All access members to purchase items for a combined 50% off.
  13. CaptCran

Or you just don't pay anything at all and play an awesome free game. It's not pay to win if you got skill.
  14. cheesepuffs324

Dude its not pay to win regardless of "skill". You just grind the certs for stuff instead of getting it right away with daybreak cash. Skill has nothing to do with it.
  15. RedArmy

i'll stock up when u give us stuff worth while to spend it on.
    gimme the NS rocklet launcher, and the NS HMG for the max ill give ya $20
    gimme Jeremy Irons as a voice ill give u $50
    gimme a TORQd LMG for TR ill give u $10
    gimme a Carbine for TR in the 800-845 RPM range ill give u $10
    uve seen my list - get on it
  16. Garedar

OK ill shut up now. I thought 10% would be nice. Hell they went for 25% very very nice!
  17. Mogsy

still would be nice for the Anniversary bundle to actually give each soldier a hero boost for 6 months like last year. some of us have been supporting the game from day 1 and it would be good to help all characters on both server equally.

its been nerfed this year to one soldier only.
    • Up x 1
  18. BuffaloMuff1ns

Lol :p
  19. BuffaloMuff1ns

I agree I was really bummed because I was expecting more from the 3 year bundle than the 2 year one.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.