Stat change for the NS-TMC-01 "His Regards" knife?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Marv, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Marv

Was there a stat change to the NS-TMC-01 knife? Prior to the 2 March update, it showed a fire rate of 120 RPM, but today it was 100 RPM, the same as all the other basic damage knives. I'm just wondering if the original stat was a typo, or it was a silent nerf. Yeah, I know it was a freebie, but if it doesn't provide any actual benefit, it would be nice to know.
  2. Diggsano

It was a Typo i had tested it and it was 100rpm fast like the others with stats of 120rpm.
  3. Iridar51

Why do you keep spreading your misinformation even after you were proven wrong?

NS knife was different, but it probably wasn't intentional. It appears now it's fixed and behaves like every other knife in the game.
  4. Diggsano

You did NOT prove me wrong you just said the opposite.
    I had strike 100 Times with "His Regarts" and 100Times with the Standart knife and BOTH HAD THE EXACTLY TIME finished.

If it would like you said had the faster RPM it would be 20% faster which it didn't!

Even where do you have the Informations from?
    I had tested itself and i don't care what other say about this BECAUSE I HAD TESTED IT MYSELF.

Until you can show me a video where it was proven to hit faster you are wrong.
  5. Iridar51

Because I have also tested it myself. I don't know what measuring method you used, but clearly it's wrong.
    I could say the same, but here you go:

Luckily, I had saved footage from the time before "His regards" were changed to work the same as other knifes.

First we measure time between swings of a wielded standard knife. Then we measure the same for "His regards". Then we measure time between quick knife strikers of "His regards".

My method has imprecision of about ~20 milliseconds, but the difference is clearly there.
  6. Diggsano

What the hell is that?
    I have striked 100 in a row as fast as i could and came to the same as the standart.... Also by simply JUST TWO hits it can cause so many things wrong....if you wanted to be precice you should do it in rows!
  7. Iridar51

I did many hits as fast I could, I only show two because it's enough.