[Suggestion] Starting off attachments and more...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonold103, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Dragonold103

1. On a video that Wrel has made a video called Doing More with Less that gives players starting out attachments and different weapons.

In my option the attachments sound good but changing the rocket launchers to air vehicle lock-on's, I have to disagree with that one.

Giving beginners with starting attachments is a great idea and it will give a little bit more hope and that is the only thing I think that should be added for starting off weapons.

2. The next thing is to organize the weapons better, I want to buy a new carbine rifle but They are mixed in with other shotguns and SMGs and I like to find only carbine rifles, so I suggest a check box that will only allow you to see the weapon type you like ti buy and unchecked when you leave the shop. The location will be just above the weapons.

3. If implant is doing nothing like Regeneration implant when you are at full health, it will stop using power until you are hurt and when it heals you then it will start using power.

If you disagree with most of my suggestions, please tell me why or what need to change to make it better or more balanced.
  2. FateJH

I'm not going to watch the video but I am going to point out that few weapons have more than three options in a used attachment slot. This puts a bit of a damper on offering any of them for free. Optics is the only commonly highly-populated attachment slot.
    There is no "balance" unfortunately. It was intentionally designed to require a constant consumption of energy and to necessitate acquisition of new energy, ideally purchased for the truly impatient.
  3. Dragonold103

But adding starter attachments will help newer players, especial the NC6 Gauss SAW getting a forward grip.

Ok
  4. LodeTria

One of the new changes on PTS is giving new characters 100 certs when they BR up and stops at 15. Whilst they can spend it on whatever they want, it makes getting attachments for new guys a lot easier.
  5. Dragonold103

Really? when will this be out?