Stalker Cloaker Fully Invisible?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LocalUser38, May 13, 2014.

1. maxkeiser

You can have a lot of fun in stalker cloak. And that's all that matters really.
  2. FABIIK

Afk?
  3. JacDoom

Possibly, but it seems rather daft when I mostly find them because a point keeps flipping/ generator gets flipped/ terminal gets hacked and I go looking for them.
  4. Bindlestiff

For me, and others it seems, my client has collision with stalker infiltrators. I would say I've found maybe 1-2 with my flashlight but literally dozens by bumping into them. Most people shrug it off or don't notice because they are otherwise distracted, others simply don't know that the thing stopping them from going in the direction they want to is (potentially) a deep cloaked infiltrator.

There will no doubt be hundreds I've never found or bumped into, but that is ok - that is kind of the point.
  5. Bindlestiff

Nice generalisation man. So since we are throwing generalisations around, those currently between BR60 and 69 are likely to have one, seeing how the cert grind has slowed down so much and they are fed up.

See, I can do it too. Mine makes just as little sense as yours.
  6. DQCraze

Player experience.