Squad beacon timer bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by libbmaster, Jan 28, 2013.

1. libbmaster

Whenever my squad leader drops a deploy beacon, I experience a number of problems trying to deploy on it. First, when I mouse over the drop beacon in the deploy screen, the option disappears, leaving a gap in "deploy locations" list. Second, when I select the beacon in the map component of the deploy screen (The green dot is still visible, even if the beacon is gone from the list) my re-spawn timer tells me I have 16 days and a few hours to wait before I can deploy at the beacon.

The first time I encountered the bug, the timer said 18 days, so maybe I'll eventually get to deploy.

I feel I should note that I have never deployed from, or tried to deploy from a squad beacon before I encountered this bug.

Help would be appreciated!
    • Up x 2
  2. Notyoz Tacoz

Having the same issue here, but now mine down to 8days and some hours remaining!

What gives SOE?? This needs HOTFIXED right away! Really breaks the game immersion when my Squad Leader drops a Spawn Beacon for us and I have to keep telling my team I can't it, cause PS2 is broken! :(
  3. Korz101

I am having the same problem. Mine started at 24 days and is now down to 12 days. It would be nice to get this fixed but its not the end of the world for me :)
  4. Cymoril

5. evansra

Same here :(
  6. Talizzar

Did any of you bother to submit a support ticket? It won't get magically appears by forum posts. This is not new either.
  7. Notyoz Tacoz

Hmm so the several Threads and posts in the "General Technical Support" Forum on this issue not enother to gets someones attention. Yeah ok then they just need to CLOSE this forum feature down, WHATS IT FOR THEN????? To talk about the weather?

It's a TECHNICAL SUPPORT forum! Go back to Trolling the General Forums and leave us to the business of trying to get this PS2 Beta game FIXED.
    • Up x 1
  8. xpsyclosarinx

Yep as a squad/platoon leader myself it's seriously screwed our plans.
  9. igorthir

10. libbmaster

Yeah, I submitted a bug report.

In the meantime, only 4 days left!