Squad 7 Mercenaries Recruitment application.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by MongoPongo, May 23, 2017.

1. MongoPongo

Hello and welcome recruit. This is a TR only Outfit focused on combined arms and tactical advantages. We will train our members daily and educate them in the use of vehicles, the different types of weaponry available and what they're used for, how to give the gunners of the liberator a good angle to fire from and the weak points of enemy tanks. We'll also teach the advantages of some territories (for example the advantages of controlling biolabs and tech labs.), we'll also train speed skills, accuracy, and PvP skills via explain which weapon is best for what class and why. This training will be hosted at the VR training facility. We currently have open positions for potential high ranks and middle ranks and one space open for a leadership position otherwise you must show loyalty and commitment to the outfit as we are more classified as a clan, we do play other games like Ark: Survival evolved. We are based on EU Ceres. All are welcome to join but all are required to fill out this application:

== S7M recruitment ==

PSN username:
    IGN (In game name):
    Country of origin:
    Country of residence:
    Class of choice:
    Weapon of choice:
    How long have you played:
    What are your long term goals:
    Why did you choose this outfit:
    Are you capable of training more inexperienced members:
    Experience in training players:
    Do you have a phone which can download the voice chat app "discord":
    Have you ever used discord:
    How will you benefit the outfit:

Once you have completed this, send a copy of the filled out form to PaddyCakeBob on PSN or into the applications channel on this discord: https://discord.gg/ceKn5Kt

If you have any questions about the outfit or any other topics, contact PaddyCakeBob on PSN or ask them in the Q&A discord channel. Thank you for your time recruit, we hope to see you soon.

P.S. Posting your Application here as a comment may take some time to be reviewed as this is not frequently checked like our discord server and our direct messages.
  2. Spectacularpooh

PSN username: Optimuspooh24
    IGN (In game name): Optimuspooh (NC) Optimuspooh24 (Vanu)
    Country of origin: United States
    Country of residence: Philadelphia,Pa
    Do you speak clear English: yes
    Class of choice: Combat Medic
    Weapon of choice: unsure since i have started
    How long have you played: 3 days
    What are your long term goals: Being with a solid squad, having recoiless weapons.
    Why did you choose this outfit: to communicate,learn about the game.. what works and what doesn't work. I know that this is the type of game that you NEED to have friends to play with.
    Are you capable of training more inexperienced members: no
    Experience in training players: none
    Do you have a phone which can download the voice chat app "discord": yes
    Have you ever used discord: yes
    How will you benefit the outfit: because of me being able to learn about the game as good as i possibly can, i'll benefit the best by learning and trying to help out.