[Suggestion] Spiker Ball

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpaceKing, Jul 6, 2015.

1. SpaceKing

had three different ideas for the currently amusingly-useless spiker ball/spiker secondary firemode:

A. Cut the charge time to 0.5-0.25s - it'd be vastly more useful if you didn't have to stand still in full view of the other team for a full second

B. One-click headshot & Damage buff - Considering how difficult it is to nail someone with it, never mind in the face, I don't think too many would mind if it could blow said head clean off.
    To balance the extra damage, the charge shot could use more ammo - which would be a noticeable downside on the already ammo-hungry Spiker.

C. Mini-'grenade' - Give it a largish blast radius, and small increase in blast damage. This would give it a bit more utility - such as allowing it's user to annoy clustered groups of infantry from afar, or blasting that one guy who refuses to come out of his doorway.

What do you think?
  2. FateJH

I used to be able to fire a grenade from my weapon. It actually did something, once.
    [IMG][IMG]
    :(