Spawns in biolab are detrimental to how the game was (and is) intended to be played.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NotziMad, Jul 26, 2020.

1. NotziMad

I know it's in bug report. I know it's not a bug. Bite me. This is the only place I can think of where a dev might read this.

But this time, instead of arguing why the spawns in the biolab are bad. Instead of making a case and defending my position straight off the bat in my first post, this time, I have just one question for you.

_________
    Why keep them?

Ok I lied, I have more than one question :

How would it harm the game, the population of PS2 players, the gameplay, the meta, or any other part of the game? How would deleting the spawns in biolabs do anything negative?

Anything at all?

Name one thing that would be a negative consequence of deleting the spawns in the biolab.

Just one.
  2. NotziMad

Didn't think so.

Now, name one or more ways in which deleting the spawns in the biolabs do anything positive?

-> Spawns in biolabs overwhelmingly contribute to determining the outcome of an Alert. They kill alerts.

They do so by providing static fights that quickly develop into huge fights that act as a immensely huge population sink for the two factions fighting there. That population very often represents (for both factions) the majority of the faction's entire population.

And if most of one faction is fighting most of another faction, that leaves no one to fight the 3rd faction.