Sorry But I Hate The KillCam

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Fanatic

Last time I posted was in 2015 which shows just how long I have been playing this game. Infiltrator became a dead class, especially stalkers which is what I enjoyed playing the most. The kill cam has ruined this class so much that I am not returning to PS2, not until this **** is removed. I will vote with my wallet.
    • Up x 1
  2. Naskoni

Yeah, that's why morons like you end up using cheats since you think you are SO special you should be able to counter everyone and everything all by yourself by simply existing.
    • Up x 1
  3. Naweezo

I just wonder what is the point of snipers and infiltrators if you can't work on a distance they ruin the game more and more for each time they try to "add somethin" aka destroy something. This kill cam is the worst idea ever and it will not help this game get players only remove more
    • Up x 2
  4. PhantomShadows

I wish instead of a killcam it showed where your character died and an indicator of which of the 8 cardinal directions the shot came from. Then if the enemy is standing near your corpse you'll still see them, and have an idea of where far enemies shot you from but not know the exact spot they were in.
  5. Sindroms

Gents, and by that I mean the devs here, can you tell us if this topic is even being discussed or noted as active in your current workflow, because otherwise it really does feel like we are talking to a wall here and most of the posts in this thread has been reasonable enough afaik.

While we understand it is most likely all hands on deck for the upcoming escalation patch, this has been an ongoing discussion ever since it was implemented.
  6. BamaRage

Damn, I have left the game but drop into the forums every once in a while. I am surprised to see this thread still active and to see so many responses agreeing. That said I gave up and uninstalled the game and now with Wrel being the top dev I see nothing improving. So hey, good luck guys. My outfit wants me back in but as of today I do not see it. Maybe one day someone will purchase the game who cares enough to listen to the base.