..soo the hit problem...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Ragnarox

...when are they gonna fix hit detection problem? 3 mins ago was behind some player - crouch aim 10 shots in his back he was at half healt (using eidolon) - he turns around hit me with 4 shots and I die (was strafing without aim shooting at him). And he was br2. Seeing this for days and nothing they done to fix that. Sometimes I hit normal and kill ppl but often die from 3,4 shots while I need 9 or more well placed shots to dmg somebody (not kill).
  2. NC_agent00kevin

I put two NS Vandal shots into a guys face yesterday and nothing, along with the two body shots after. he turned and casually killed me.

Another time I shot a guy in the back with an Ap Round. he didnt even seem to know it happened. Just kept on truvkin as if everything was fine.

Aside from those two, it seems like a lot of the time Im dumping entire mags into people just to hope for a kill.

My internet is fine; Im getting 0% packet loss on every test I run, 4ms jitter and ~80 ms latency average.