Something has happened to the server.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Some1, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Some1

Pre update everything was but fine post update... I am noticing either a large amount of lag or there has been an increase in the amount of people using aimbots.

I keep getting shot up like I am standing still while sprinting in and out of cover, I then die behind said cover were I am clearly out of sight unless bullets can suddenly turn corners, instantaneous death after decloaking as infiltrator as if I had been uncloaked before I even hit f, take random damage from nothing after getting out of a 1 on 1 conflict and dieing or getting near death.

All of these problems are after the big update so I can only assume something has been changed on SOE's end.

I suggest hacks because there have been rumors on the forum and else were of a recent surge of them but I am more inclined to believe its lag.

Actually this kind of lag reminds me allot of Black Ops 2 on the 360 and how terrible it is on there server.

I think it might be this but still it seams to have gotten worse making the game unplayable for me unless I want to be a medic and engineer or vehicle driver exclusively which I do not.
    • Up x 1
  2. Some1

This is happening on Mattherson btw
  3. Shadowyc

Might be the lag compensation, man. Check your connection to be safe?
  4. Phazaar

There are no hackers. Just sayin'.
  5. WUNDER8AR

6. Rohnlex

yup, it's laggy as hell