[Guide] Some tips to loose any alert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by InexoraVC, May 28, 2020.

1. InexoraVC

Here are a few tactical tips to follow to loose any alert on any server:

1. yell more about Spandex. This greatly helps your team and faction

2. stick in Biolabs. 96+ fights in Biolabs for many hours make you path to glory and honor! Try to respawn more and die quick.
    For more advanced players: don't forget to throw grenades in a friendly spawn rooms

3. avoid getting in groups. If you see a group of friendlies prepairing to rush in a point room, immediately run the other direction!
    For more advanced players: wait at least 30-40 sec until friendlies die and then be a Rambo, step forward and kill all the enemy platoon by your super-duper SMG

4. never join a squad or at least switch off the voice chat. You don't want to hear what that bastard speaks!

5. if you (by mistake of course) has joined a squad, never follow the orders and squad/platoon waypoints.
    For more advanced players: redeploy to other continent and try to place spawn beacon there.

6. as a medic never revive a teammates. They are not worth it! Of course never invest certs to revive grenades

7. if you see a friendly MBT pilot asking "I need a gunner!" igore him.
    For more advanced players: never spawn as an Engineer, let the driver repair his MBT by himself!

8. if you see the deployed friendly stealth Sunderer immediately enter it and fire Basilisk to an enemy Liberator 600 m away! Let him die!!!

9. if you are being trasported by a Galaxy always try to shoot the hills or trees below. That will frighten the enemy forces, especially ESFs, Liberators and Skyguards

10. if you have been killed by a friendly, take revenge ! Kill him at least twice and yell him. He must know that he is *****!

11. when you are about to start the point capture always shoot to the corners AND then start to reload all of your weapons standing next to the point. You can't leave the point unattended even for 5 sec, right ?
    For more advanced players: and of course never spawn spitfire cannons because they are spam! You don't need to know the enemy is coming to you, because you're always on the lookout!

Fell free to add tips.

P.s. sry my bad english. It is too late now :)
    • Up x 4
  2. NotziMad

I have two tips :)

1. start a biolab fight

2. don't kill any sundies !
  3. Johannes Kaiser

Cheers, nice post! Unfortunately I believe it will never reach most of the culprits, and even if so they may not speak Sarcasm.
    • Up x 1
  4. UberNoob1337101

Jokes on you, I have it in my character name, whenever I comment on my VS alt, other players WILL talk about it.
  5. TRspy007

Correction, for more advanced players: invest in mine carrier, and strategically dump mines at every corner and center of the packed spawn room. You may choose to wait for an EMP, or simply trigger them yourself. Be sure to tell everyone they are cowards for not pushing out of the spawn room.
    • Up x 1