Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. borna550

plis admins dont wait special day to put upadate fix put it as soon as possible,example monday 6.00am put it as soon as u make fix.
  2. Humusak

diary day 15.
    dear planetside, you dont like me? i wont to be connected with you.
  3. Blinking72

I would like to have a talk with that guy who postulated the infinite monkey theorem, which states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a keyboard for an infinite amount of time will write War and Peace...
    For sure he meant the monkey started after lunch or something, not at dawn or DAYBREAK!!!!
    • Up x 1
  4. AMILOLV

well on PTS server they did rollback before update, and everything works fine, we just need to wait then they update live servers
  5. Damz49

Downloading Test Server (1.5M/s :() to try the fix.
  6. Lusterburn

7. Kraytox

They have put a patch on Public Test Server for the disconnect problem early AM today and it works fine after rollback. Waiting to see what Devs say.
  8. Damz49

Test Server is working fine for me, no disconnection.

Ping is a little bit higher than usual (from 50/80ms to 125) but probably caused by distance.

No lag spikes, access to depot is OK too.

Looks fixed on PTS for me, good news.
  9. 0xdeadbabe

From PS2 Twitter account:
    -------------------
    After last night's PTS update, things are shaping up! The team is prepping a patch for Live PC and PS4 servers intended to fix the disconnect issues.

Thanks to all the soldiers that helped us out with late night testing. Keep an eye out for a downtime coming up later today!
    --------------------

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Finally! It's been a long 15 days.

• Up x 1
  10. Humusak

day 16 - HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME - it works. Ive been not disconnected. Nice but rrrrreeeeeaaaalllllyyy slow work. thanks
  11. Krayzmond

Just tested out connection. It seems all the issues that I had are gone now, this latest maintenance and roll back was the right move as far as I can tell.
  12. Krayzmond

The last update (rollback) resolved my issues! Not I can connect in seconds and use terminals and stuff. It's WORKING NOW! YAAAY!
  13. Damz49

Live working fine here too.
    No ping spikes and disconnections.

Thanks for the rollback and little communication improvments :)
  14. Lusterburn

Emerald's DC issue is now fixed for me. Up and Running fantastically!
  15. FilthyVanu

YES YES YES! game finally's working! thank you devs <3
  16. BattGuano

I just wanna know what was broke and who did it -
    • Up x 1
  17. Kristan

And now we have a dilemma. Players who still had disconnections have lost their 2x exp week, except for the Friday. Extending double exp week would benefit those who had no disconnections, giving personal boosts might be problematic in order to finds those who got affected and not leave anybody. Giving nothing would alienate those who have waited for two weeks to play. :confused:
    • Up x 2
  18. NeuroDamage

OMG:eek: Hallelujah!!! it worked after 2 weeks !
    I do not even see flying vehicles! and even something like registering damage .... but the ping still jumps from 80 to 160 .... but I think you will finish it ... Thanks to the team for solving this problem .... The players are very fond of this game and appreciate everything you do))) thanks again !!!
    some problems that have appeared
    1) during the transition from squad to squad, hear the players of the other squad in which there was
    2) What are the 2 luminous points above the technique (ESF can be seen for vanu)
    3)Many players build a base with a barrel, then demolish it and repair the walls, thereby earning CERTS! this is a bug of the game, why not remove it ... and many are already fed up with Lags because of construction sites! why not make the ability to put a certain number of bases!(i have proof video)
    4)some agree to make an event ... about why they are not banned, why someone should try for their own and someone on the edge of the card just stuffs on a friend
    5)Please write the optimization of the video card, it is loaded at 30-50% (1060-1070 gtx) if possible ...
  19. Tr34

The game works ok now, not getting any disconnects. I've been getting disconnects for 2 weeks.
  20. Brunobassman65

From FRANCE Server MILLER ALL IS WORKING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! GREAT !!!!!
    THX DEVS !