[Suggestion] Some lattice changes for pretzel Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RabidIBM, Feb 13, 2023.

1. RabidIBM

1 cut the lattice which allows the Bio lab in the north to be cut off instead of being fought at.

2 Remove Crossroads watchtower from off hours play. It was only added when T.I. Alloys was deactivated, and it's really bad for the west gate to have it vulnerable during off hours. Once the map opens, Crossroads is a must hold to win, and off hours pop won't really care to defend it if they have a good battle going on a side lane. Re-route back through Allatum and T.I. Alloys. A lot of people liked TI, and off hours would be a good time to let them get their fix. Nobody is Jonesing for Crossroads watchtower, and it clearly wasn't designed to be attacked from the north.

3 Little change at the south west, warp gate cut off during off hours kinda sucks, so anything to reduce it is good. My slight change up would add an extra base to the line before the west gate are fully pushed off, and protects the south lane.

[IMG]

That's all for me, discuss?