Some bug reports (sorry, mostly overwhelmed by the bug tracker UI)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by fart11eleven, Jan 15, 2016.

1. fart11eleven

Sry, but i am totally overwhelmed by the bug tracker UI. It is too complicated for me. How do you people work with this. I guess it is a matter of getting used to it, and then you don't realize anymore how frightening for first timers it is. Anyway ... here are 2 bugs i found and which may very well be known already:

1) Afterburner not showing up correctly in the HUD:

it happens after you spawn and not used afterburned already. The HUD display of afterburned just is not responsive and shows the wrong values. Only if you use i, it shows up correctly, after you switched from 3rd to 1st perspective and vice versa. On first personit sometimes doesn't fix itself, even after you used the afterburned.

2) "Killed by" message not showing up correct killed: it is always behind -1 in queue with me. If someone kills me, it shows the one who killed me before. Pretty much always.
  2. fart11eleven

And here an exploit:

3) get thermal optics and zoom at once: you just have to buy thermal on 1 weapon, and optics on the 2ndary. Then you can get thermal by just holding down 2ndary, and switch weapons meanwhile. Works with everything i tried so far. A minor exploit however.
  3. cobaltlightning

4. fart11eleven

I made some screens to better explain issue 1 and 3:

Issue 1: afterburner values not showing up correctly in HUD.

Here after i spawn in 1st and 3rd person:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

In both cases, 3rd and 1st person view, the values are freezed until i hit the afterburner once, and switched perspectives. In this patch the 1st person values of the afterburner seem to be completely disfunctional, but i remember, but not sure, that it worked sometime even in 1st person view.

Issue 3: get thermal optics without having it certified on the weapon.

Here my loadout. On 1 weapon i have thermal, the 2nd certification is not really needed.

[IMG]

Then, after you spawn, switch to dual photon pads, hold down right mouse button as you would zoom in. While holding that zoom button pressed, switch weapons with mousewheel or other keybinding and switch to Saron and back, all while holding the button down. Result is that you have termal optics without the need to certify it.

This also works when you have thermal equipped on other weapons. Same trick. You can even have zoom and thermal at once.

Hope that made the issues clear.