[SOLx] Sol Ex - "Of the Sun"

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Renuse, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Renuse

"A good commander is benevolent and unconcerned with fame."
    -Sun Tzu
  2. Caek

"Then out spake brave Horatius,
    The Captain of the Gate:
    "To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his Gods."

~Herodotus

P.S. Renuse r stinky!!! :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Renuse

Good book right there.
  4. Renuse

"Amateurs practice until they get it right; Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."

-Tex
  5. Caek

"Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage."

~Deng Ming-Dao
    • Up x 1
  6. Renuse

"The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people's opinions."
    -Paulo Coelho
  7. Renuse

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it."
    -Benjamin Franklin
  8. Timberwoof1996

I would love to join on my TR character. But have seen some pretty appalling behavior from "BambiBaby" Is he going to be a problem in teamspeak?
  9. Renuse

Message me please. As far as I know Bambi is good.
  10. RedArmy

ive got a nagging wife n kid - so my hours of normal gameplay are 10am-1pm Sun-Thur, and 1pm-5pm Fri/Sat. im currently in CIK, and lets be honest, theres only really Four of us that do any real work, myself included. and its getting painful.
    i dont like to use TS, but i have it and have no problems using it when instructed.
    ive noticed TKs and harassment from Bambi also
  11. Renuse

Bambi is a good guy. These posts have no grounds even closely related to him.
  12. Benton582

Hm. Didn't know you were SOLx's leader. Also, hello. If you remember me.
    • Up x 1
  13. Noooooch

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." -Jean Rostand
    • Up x 1
  14. tsuki

Just want to ask, if I have a BR100 character on Briggs, but want to start up on Connery due to the majority of my friends being in your timezone, is the BR60 still a requirement on the new character on Connery?

Thanks! :)
  15. agrueeatedu

BR requirement is still 60, 1.5 IvI KDR requirement is now set in stone AFAIK.
  16. tsuki

Ah okay. So my new character has to be BR60 before I can apply. Thanks. :D
    • Up x 1
  17. Renuse

"Never hate your enemies, it effects your judgement."

-Godfather
  18. Renuse

“And now you'll be telling stories
    of my coming back
    and they won't be false, and they won't be true
    but they'll be real”
    ― M.O.
  19. Renuse

"When the rich wage war, its the poor who die."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
  20. agrueeatedu

As an added note, our outfit requirements are to JOIN the outfit and wear the tag, not to join the community or play with us. If you have a desire to improve or are looking for organized (mostly) infantry play, and have TS3, current skill level is not an issue, you only need to have the right attitude. We also play on far more than just Connery TR, although we still do mainly spend our time there, switching to Connery NC when TR becomes oversaturated.