[SOLx] Sol Ex - "Of the Sun"

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Renuse, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Renuse

"Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together."

-Paul Ryan
  2. Renuse

We are looking to begin slowing down recruitment and focusing on internal development as well as pushing activities, and community events. Due to our rapid growth as well as the large amount of people applying we are also sticking to the Standards very strictly and looking at upping them slightly.

GLHF!
    Renuse, Sol Ex Lead Trainer
  3. Renuse

"The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people."
    -Tom Clancy
  4. Renuse

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans."
    -Peter Drucker
  5. Renuse

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."
    -Albert Einstein
  6. Renuse

Won Connery VS Briggs SS. We did work.

GLHF!
  7. Renuse

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi
  8. Renuse

"Knowledge will give you power, but character respect."
    -Bruce Lee
  9. Renuse

'If you are ferocious in battle, you will be magnanimous in victory."

======
  10. Renuse

"Only those who have patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily."
    -James J. Corbet
  11. Renuse

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche
  12. Renuse

"Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
    -Steve Jobs
  13. Renuse

"In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions."

-Carlos Castaneda
  14. Renuse

"When you embark in this journey, you must know that it's gonna go down before it comes up. And when it comes up, it's gonna go much higher than you've ever been."

-PT Instructor
  15. CR4SHD0WN

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else.”
    Steve Prefontaine
    • Up x 1
  16. Reltor

SolX is probably the only outfit that I don't get salty over losing outfit members to. Great group of guys!
    • Up x 1
  17. Groupies

"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm swole."
    -Marilyn Monbro
    • Up x 1
  18. Renuse

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  19. Colinthetank

Praise the Sun.
    • Up x 1
  20. Renuse

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage."
    -Mary Tyler Moore