[SOLx] Sol Ex - "Of the Sun"

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Renuse, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Renuse

2. Unholyhero729

Hey looking for an outfit to join for ps4 closed beta. My PSN name is unholyhero729
  3. Renuse

I dont think we have anything going for the PS4 .. We are all on PC.
  4. Renuse

"What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration and the will to win."
    -Patty Berg
  5. Renuse

“My sun sets to rise again.”
    -Robert Browning
  6. Renuse

"I used to game a lot, you know, back in the day. My gaming time done got so short that my skills ain't where they need to be to be online, you know what I'm saying? I just got that Xbox One. I gotta get my skills back, up the par to call myself a gamer."
    -Ice Cube
  7. Renuse

"Incentives are not strategy, they are tactics. Defensive measures."
    -Carlos Ghosn
  8. Renuse

"The very greatest things - great thoughts, discoveries, inventions - have usually been nurtured in hardship, often pondered over in sorrow, and at length established with difficulty."
    -Samuel Smiles
  9. Renuse

"The hardships that I encountered in the past will help me succeed in the future."
    -Philip Emeagwali
  10. Renuse

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -Wyatt Earp
  11. Renuse

“Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition.”

- James Baldwin
  12. Renuse

"We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal."
    -Tennessee Williams
  13. Renuse

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."
    -Sun Tzu
  14. Renuse

"Quickness is the essence of the war."
    -Sun Tzu
  15. Renuse

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."
    -Mark Twain
  16. Renuse

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort."
    -Paul J. Meyer
  17. drstrange2014

"Wanna see what happens when you throttle your internet connection? Watch this."

- Some guy in Sol Ex.

;)
    • Up x 1
  18. Renuse

"If a little knowledge was a dangerous thing, a lot was lethal."
    -Tom Sharpe
  19. Renuse

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
    -Walt Disney
  20. Renuse

"Defense is a definite part of the game, and a great part of defense is learning to play it without fouling."
    -John Wooden
    Recent Alert