[SOLx] Sol Ex - "Of the Sun"

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Renuse, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Person7man

Quality dudes. Know how to google motivational quotes as well. :D
    • Up x 1
  2. Renuse

3. Renuse

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger
  4. Renuse

"For they conquer who believe they can."
    -John Dryden
  5. Kadiz

Hello, i'am CubanHabano from Connery TR. I want to join your outfit because my goals and playstyle are aligned with yours, i've characters on NC and VS too mainly to learn about their arsenal but my main is TR because the faction ideology and artstyle fits myself.

I'm a skilled infiltrator, and now i'm runing medic most time and getting good at it, because i've found that i got the best experience per minute with that class and need certs, currently also i'm learning to be a good ESF pilot.

On the battlefield i like to fight for the greater picture and objective oriented, i'm the guy who constantly support my squad healing and resurrecting, deploying shield repair fields, holding points, repairing and resuplying, securing key objectives and positions.

Above all i like comradeship and will follow orders swiftly, i think teamwork is the key. Also i have mic and in the future I would like to take the lead in squads or platoons (already certed in getting the beacon, looking for certing in the comm. comm chanel soon). I can speak and understand english pretty well besides my mothertonge is spanish.

greetings
    • Up x 1
  6. Renuse

Thank you for
    Thank you for your application. We are reviewing it now. Make sure to check out the Enjin site response, and we will give you our TS information privately as well. GLHF!

-Renuse, Sol Ex Lead Trainer
  7. Renuse

"The will to conquer is the first condition of victory."
    -Ferdinand Foch
  8. Renuse

"It is better to use fair means and fail, than foul and conquer."
    -Sallust
  9. Renuse

"The people who influenced me most were the people who said I would never make it. They gave me a thirst for revenge."
    -Colin Mochrie
  10. Renuse

"Logistics is the ball and chain of armored warfare."
    -Heinz Guderian
  11. Renuse

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
    -Winston Churchill
  12. Renuse

"Basically, to lead without a title is to derive your power within the organization not from your position but from your competence, effectiveness, relationships, excellence, innovation and ethics."
    -Robin S. Sharma
  13. Renuse

"I looked at my hands to see if I was the same person. There was such a glory over everything. The sun came up like gold through the trees, and I felt like I was in heaven."
    -Harriet Tubman
  14. Renuse

"Why, now I see there's mettle in thee, and even from this instant do build on thee a better opinion than ever before."

-William Shakespeare
  15. Renuse

"In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  16. Renuse

"Whoever I am, or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach."
    -John W. Gardner
  17. Renuse

"Art is never finished, only abandoned."
    -Leonardo da Vinci
  18. Renuse

“The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.”

-Roopleen
  19. Renuse

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
    -Henry David Thoreau
  20. Renuse

“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.”

-Leon C. Megginson