Solstice burst is garbage

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by psychobilly, Dec 9, 2012.

1. psychobilly

Tried this gun... it only has single fire and burst modes... no full auto.

I figured this gun would be full auto plus burst. Without full auto it becomes a gun that is never worth equipping in my opinion. SOE should include a full auto mode to make the gun have real utility.
  2. Gromwort

This gun was my first purchase in ps2 and i use it all the time,feels like my good old buddy and i do better with burst then with standard version.

I am not exactly sure how does this work but i feel like it's a bit easer to control shoots at range, and in close range when you spam left mouse button you fire as fast as full auto.
  3. Canned Wolf

Not to be a dick, but burst is in the title of the weapon. It never crossed your mind at all that it might be burst fire only?

I need to try this thing but I already try to fire in short controlled bursts because of recoil. I think you should give it a second look and pay attention to how much your accuracy improves.
  4. Havelock

^^^^^ What this guy said.

Also, It's rather clear in the marketplace that the solstice SF is the one with all three firemodes, which is the one I currently run with for my mid-long engagements. Added plus you get a slew of underbelly attachments such as launchers and smoke.

Perhaps next time you should take advantage of the Trial setting for guns, read the desc's a bit more carefully, and generally think twice before you spent either SC or certs on anything.
  5. Ghoest

Seriously - what would inspire a Vanu to think they needed a burst weapon?
  6. Canned Wolf

We have to conserve ammo because there are so freakin' many NC to shoot.