SoE what did you do to my bursters?...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GSZenith, Jun 20, 2013.

1. GSZenith

^
    cos whatever you did...i can't tell any diff from before :rolleyes:
    (was already burst firing @ 500m+ so :confused:)

oh and the skyguard is awesome now, even better than "nerfed" bursters were ;)

edit: oh and now i just need lumi + light on my skyguard.
    sidenote let us put QQ decal on lightning please :( or have it zooming out of the kill screen of said killed player.
  2. Ennkay

I gunned a liberator today, we didn't die. It was great.
    • Up x 1
  3. Roxputin

This is a cr@p thread. Burster AA is sh.i.t ans so is the skyguard. Propaganda for the ESFs
  4. llPendragon

They probably just nerfed the NC Bursters.
  5. GSZenith

maining NC atm so :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  6. Riku

Bursters still rock unless you fire at tiny esf at the horizon. I noticed me getting less kills with it, but still being just as good as deterrent.
  7. Ronin Oni

The main thing was to reduce accuracy at those long range ESF's who aren't even possibly interacting around you at the moment....

They're point defense.... You can protect 1 lil bubble, and if you get an ESF within a few rounds of death before he limps off you still have a good chance of dropping him...

But I've taken like 8-10+ hits at 600m before to be finished off after bugging out...

so this change is sorely needed.

Skyguards are MUCH more appropriate for long range AA support since.... you know.... THEY BLOODY RENDER
    • Up x 2
  8. Xasapis

You can't really kill a liberator hovering at long range with bursters any more.
  9. Ronin Oni

GOOD.

:p

Skyguards and ESF's can rip up Libs.... no reason Bursters should
  10. Bill Hicks

GU12 Liberator: armor nerf
    • Up x 1
  11. GSZenith

still hitting esf at horizon easy :)
  12. Riku

Yeah I meant it's harder to kill them on long range than it was before the nerf due to the cof, you'll only do about half the damage you did prenerf. :)